Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Most Expensive Book I’ve ever Bought


I instantly fall in love with Western Digital’s - My Book, when I happened to read an article about it on InTech section of TheStar Newspaper.

This is, I think the only medium-sized external hard-disk worth buying, due to its slick design. Other external hard disks that I know of look bulky and dull, but My Book simply looks cool and it blends well with my Samsung 732N+ monitor since both have glossy (shiny) black finishing. It’s worth few extra bucks for the look~ And WD is a trusted storage device brand, second biggest after Seagate anyway.

Anyhow I’ve bought it today :) and are really excited bout it, though its just -duh- a hard disk. It is as advertised, 320GB, cool design, 3 Yrs warranty. WD offers range of capacity of 160GB - 1TB (terabyte)

I can finally back-up important files that I had since 2005. Seriously, I can go mad if my current internal hard disk spoils, those data are as if my life~!
Love it, love it, love it!
p/s - I’m home now and I am so gonna love KL!

http://myflix.wordpress.com/2008/03/08/my-book/

No comments: